Information is at the Heart of Healthcare: Medical Histories, Patient Data, Consultation Notes, Lab Results and More – All Must Be Available and Accessible.
Information is at the heart of the business of healthcare: financial records, insurance information, regulatory documents – and all of it must be managed efficiently and cost-effectively.
Kyocera delivers data and document solutions to healthcare organizations of all sizes. We assist in the transition to cloud-based EMR systems, streamline back-office processes, and help organizations ensure that they remain fully HIPAA compliant.
Full Integration with ECM, Including EMR
Secure, on-demand access to clinical data, images, and billing information
- Digital and paper admission, registration, and referral forms
- Access clinical information, across media formats
- Integration with server-based or cloud-based storage
HIPAA Compliance & Cerner Certification
Kyocera healthcare solutions help healthcare organizations comply with HIPAA
- Unique user identification; AES 256-bit encryption
- Data back-up and remote storage
- More than 100 Kyocera devices are Cerner-certified
- Document confidentiality; document and device security and accessibility
SCHEDULE YOUR ASSESSMENT
Powerful Business Printers, MFPs and Software Solutions
Since 1959, Kyocera has developed technologies that market value and solutions that facilitate human progress. Around the world, across widely diversified areas of business, nearly 70,000 people at Kyocera are committed to the pursuit of excellence and to continually finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.