Government Agencies All Have Unique Objectives.
But their document management needs – security, compliance, efficiency, cost control, waste reduction – are remarkably similar at the Federal, State, and Local levels. And they are equally important to both sides of the aisle.
The D.C.-based Government Accounts Division at Kyocera is dedicated to meeting the needs of agencies and departments of all sizes Throughout the country. We are well experienced in processes for bidding and procurement, and deliver solutions and products that meet all requisite standards for energy efficiency, user accessibility, and security and encryption.
Security & Encryption
Document-related process are protected at every touch-point
- HD encryption FIPS 140-2 certified; EAL Level 3 disk overwrite
- CAC/PIV authentication utilizing GSA/DOD cards and PINs
- Advanced encryption standards with FIPS 140-2 validation for DOD requirements
Device Management & Control
Remote administration for a fleet of up to 5,000 devices
- Monitor toner, paper levels, and configuration
- Track device-specific usage for print, copy, scan, and fax functions
- Designate or limit usage permissions by job or department
SCHEDULE YOUR ASSESSMENT
Powerful Business Printers, MFPs and Software Solutions
Since 1959, Kyocera has developed technologies that market value and solutions that facilitate human progress. Around the world, across widely diversified areas of business, nearly 70,000 people at Kyocera are committed to the pursuit of excellence and to continually finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.