TASKalfa 4012i/3212i Series
POWERFUL. SCALABLE. SECURE.
The versatile Kyocera TASKalfa 4012i Series Black and White Multifunctional Products (MFPs) handle your most demanding Print, Copy and Color Scan tasks with ease.
Built on a user and eco-friendly platform,
the network-ready TASKalfa 4012i and
TASKalfa 3212i offer busy workgroups fast throughput speeds, flexible paper handling and high-quality imaging.
With durable, long-life consumables, these expertly-engineered MFPs optimize workflow at every stage of the document life cycle.
Users create, access, store and share information faster and more securely than ever before. From intuitive walk-up operation to mobile access, the TASKalfa 4012i Series all-in-ones are all that, and more!
For a customized solution, add paper trays, professional finishing, high-speed Fax and plug-and-play KYOCERA Business Applications. Indeed, the advanced, fully-featured TASKalfa 4012i Series is ready to deliver top-line performance and
TOTAL DOCUMENT SOLUTION
The best-in-class TASKalfa 4012i Series is the complete package. Enjoy quick job set up, reliable operation and exceptional output quality. Also at your fingertips, productivity-boosting desktop software and web-based device management and monitoring tools.
SIMPLE OPERATION. UNRIVALED USABILITY.
The customizable, full color 9” touch screen display offers intuitive, tablet-like simplicity, with shortcuts to frequently-used functions. Usability is further enhanced, as this panel tilts to maximize viewing comfort. Added conveniences include a Help Menu, soft numeric keypad* and magnification features that optimize accessibility.
FLEXIBLE PAPER & MEDIA HANDLING
The 1,100-sheet standard paper supply is upgradeable to 4,100 sheets, for longer job runs. Effortlessly transition from one job type to the next with media sizes up to 11” x 17” (A3) and paper weights up to 140 lb. Index (256gsm).
With advanced optional finishing, the TASKalfa 4012i Series does the work for you–collates, staples and
• 3,000 Sheet External Finisher
• 1,000 Sheet External Finisher
BUILT IN PRODUCTIVITY. REDUCED COSTS.
To drive greater productivity and reduce the cost of doing business, the
TASKalfa 4012i Series makes it easy for users to communicate and collaborate–
in digital and hardcopy form.
REMOTE FLEET MONITORING. GAIN INSIGHT
Optimize device uptime and reduce costs with KYOCERA Fleet Services (KFS), a highly-secure cloud-based monitoring solution that offers real-time visibility into...
• Device Status: Take a proactive approach to error resolution to ensure that you r fleet operates at peak performance.
• Counter Activity: Eliminate administrative burden with automatic meter reading, for accurate and timely billing.
• Supply Levels: View consumable levels to prevent unnecessary workflow interruptions.
• Usage Trends: Identify print, copy, scan and error code trends to make more informed decisions
HARNESS THE POWER. EXTEND FUNCTIONALITY
Kyocera’s robust portfolio of customizable business applications enhance the TASKalfa 6052ci Series’ core capabilities, further boosting productivity and ensuring fast return on investment.
From mobile and cloud to cost control and security solutions, Kyocera business applications keep your information flowing. Built on Kyocera’s cutting-edge HyPAS technology, this flexible software development platform seamlessly and securely integrates with Kyocera MFPs.
Simplified workflows that enable users to leverage information how, when and where they need it.
To learn more about which business applications are right for your business, visit Kyocera’s website at:
SECURE YOUR DOCUMENTS
Concerned about unauthorized access to confidential information? The TASKalfa 6052ci Series offers standard security features built into the device software, as well as optional enhancements to help keep sensitive documents from falling into the wrong hands.
• PDF Encryption restricts access for displaying and printing PDFs by assigning a secure password.
• Private Print function with password protection and User Authentication.
• Card Authentication requires all users to identify themselves with their ID Card to unlock the device.
• Optional Data Security Kit for overwrite and encryption, to help safeguard mission-critical workflows.