KYOCERA Net Manager Pro
KYOCERA Net Manager is an extensive output management solution, with functions that provide complete control of print services within any size corporation. With KYOCERA Net Manager’s ability to set user policies and manage print devices, your business can become a true cost control center. Administrators can securely leverage where and how employees print (even on-the-go users); with an easy to use Interface. KNM’s robust reporting makes these tasks seamless and accurate, including accounting and assessing of all document output activities concerning scanning and printing.
An administrator can decide how many MFPs are needed based on their usage, which helps with site survey designs and proposals. KNM can also capture hard documents, securely, digitizing them for storage and/or distribution. Print Jobs may be tracked via print driver, USB stick, EFI Fiery, Cloud, and Send to Me.
Offline Authentication allows continued printing if the server goes down and reconciles accounting data and reports, when the server is recovered. With KNM, quotas and credits can be assigned to mobile and non-mobile device users alike.
KYOCERA Net Manager, in its entirety, has virtually everything an administrator or IT Project Manager desires to be seamlessly affective when managing costs associated with document output. To learn more about Kyocera Net Manager and other KYOCERA Business Applications.
- Network Device Management- Monitor KYOCERA devices and generate comprehensive reports
- Capture and Distribution- Customizable and intuitive touch screen interface.
- Cost Control and Security- Comprehensive job tracking on local/network FP/Printers
- Mobile and Cloud- Can use with KYOCERA Mobile Print and a KNM account
- Output Management Direct integration with non-HyPAS MFPs/printers offers advanced Print&Follow function.
- Extremely flexible printing, suitable for medium to enterprise environments.
- Various output functions include sending documents via email to the KYOCERA Net Manger server and from the KYOCERA Net Manger web interface, with any application or driver.
- Forty-four standard and unlimited customizable reports offer the ability to create and view detailed statistics about printing costs generated by a project, user, or department.
|Application type||HyPAS Embedded|
|Software Solutions Category||Output Management|
|Description||Kyocera Device Manager is a Server-Web based Printer Manangement software solution. Centrally monitor and administrate large fleets with thousands of devices from 1 remote location|
|Device Requirements||Network Connected Kyocera HyPAS MFP|
|Server OS Support||Windows Server 2008 R2 32/64-bit, 2102 R2 32/64-bit,2106 32/64-bit|
|Compatibility||All HyPAS Enabled & Capable MFPs|